- It’s your business. And that means you have total control.
- Your business results are a reflection of your decision-making. If you starve your business of the resources it needs, it will struggle. If you decide to give your business the resources it needs, it will thrive. It’s always your decision.
- Any time you choose, you can improve your strategy. You can replace activity with productivity. You can stop dabbling and get intentional.
- A great strategy won’t work unless you do. Do the work. All of it. Not just the 90% you find comfortable.
- There’s no need to wait for the economy to pick up. Remember point number one: You’re in control. You can begin the process of improvement today. I mean, literally, right now.
So, stop worrying. Just give your business what it needs and it will give you what you need.